What is audplin.dll?
The file named audplin.dll is developed by Real Networks Incorporation. The program is used by the software named Real Player. It is a popular multimedia player in Windows operating system ever since the days of XP. It is considered to be threat free as it receives proper security patches from the developer. It is digitally signed and verified.
audplin.dll is located in C:\Program Files\common files\real\plugins\audplin.dll. The total file size is 88 kilobytes. The latest version of the program available is 10.0.0.2092. The file is a format plugin used by Real Player 10. It has a threat level of 1. The file is not associated with any malware or Trojan attacks in the past.
Affected Platform: Windows XP,Vista,7,8,10
How to check if your computer is infected with audplin.dll malware?
If your system is affected by audplin.dll malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- audplin.dll occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC's processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\Program Files, you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to remove audplin.dll malware from system using Comodo Cleaning Essentials?
You can either choose to remove audplin.dll and other malwares using Comodo Antivirus, or Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) – both of which are absolutely free to download! CCE is a set of computer security tools designed to help you identify and remove malwares and unsafe processes from an infected computer.
To remove malwares using CCE, take the following steps:
- Check the system requirements and download the feature-rich CCE suite for free.
- After installation, choose the type of scan you want to perform. CCE offers 3 scan options to get rid of malwares from a PC:
- Smart Scan: Does a scan on critical areas of your system.
- Full Scan: Does a complete scan of your system.
- Custom Scan: Does a scan only on selected items.
The process to initiate the above mentioned scans are self-explanatory and thus, easy-to-use.
Additionally, it's recommended that you approve of any updates that the CCE will prompt you about to ensure it does a better job of identifying all the latest threats.
3. Click 'Next' to view the results.
Regardless of the type of scan you choose, the results will sometimes show false positive (flagging files that are actually safe), which has to be ignored. Only select the files you want to get rid of.
4. Click 'Apply' to apply the selected operations to the threats. The selected operations will be applied.
Malware EntriesSafe Entries
- 4 items per page
- 8 items per page
- 16 items per page
- 32 items per page
Safe EntriesSafe Entries