What is affine_uno_uno.dll?
The file named affine_uno_uno.dll is developed by Apache Software Foundation. The program is used by the software that uses the Apache platform. While it comes from a reputed developer, the program receives security updates now and then. It has a threat level of 1 and considered to be free of malware issues based on previous scans.
affine_uno_uno.dll is located in C:\Program Files\openoffice 4\program\affine_uno_uno.dll. The file is a Win32 executable application. It is a potential target for malware and Trojans but is safeguarded by the developer. The total size of the file is 16 kilobytes. The latest version of the program available is 4.0.9774. It is a non-system process and has no direct association with the operating system.
Affected Platform: Windows OS
How to check if your computer is infected with affine_uno_uno.dll malware?
If your system is affected by affine_uno_uno.dll malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- affine_uno_uno.dll occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC's processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites.
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\Program Files, you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to remove affine_uno_uno.dll malware from system using Comodo Cleaning Essentials?
You can either choose to remove affine_uno_uno.dll and other malwares using Comodo Antivirus, or Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) – both of which are absolutely free to download! CCE is a set of computer security tools designed to help you identify and remove malwares and unsafe processes from an infected computer.
To remove malwares using CCE, take the following steps:
- Check the system requirements and download the feature-rich CCE suite for free.
- After installation, choose the type of scan you want to perform. CCE offers 3 scan options to get rid of malwares from a PC:
- Smart Scan: Does a scan on critical areas of your system.
- Full Scan: Does a complete scan of your system.
- Custom Scan: Does a scan only on selected items.
The process to initiate the above mentioned scans are self-explanatory and thus, easy-to-use.
Additionally, it's recommended that you approve of any updates that the CCE will prompt you about to ensure it does a better job of identifying all the latest threats.
- Click 'Next' to view the results.
Regardless of the type of scan you choose, the results will sometimes show false positive (flagging files that are actually safe), which has to be ignored. Only select the files you want to get rid of.
4. Click 'Apply' to apply the selected operations to the threats. The selected operations will be applied.
Malware EntriesSafe Entries
|1||Apache Software Foundation||Executable||d4c08709259b37c9
Safe EntriesSafe Entries
|1||The Document Foundation||Executable||98727b5e85ef8fc7
|2||The Document Foundation||Executable||a69fa46660e70bfc
|3||The Document Foundation||Executable||c2b3015ba09f93ce
|4||The Document Foundation||Executable||ab6ee6d8625053b8