What is Yota.Music.Kernel.dll?
The file named Yota.Music.Kernel.dll is developed by Yota. The digital verification for the DLL file is done and it has its signing authority handled by Scartel LLC. Thawte Consulting Pty Ltd has verified the program. The DLL is considered safe as it receives security updates and is not part of any malware attack. The threat level is 1.
Yota.Music.Kernel.dll is located in C:\Program Files\yota\yotamusic\yota.music.kernel.dll. The size of the DLL file based on the records is 27.4 kilobytes. The product version of the DLL is 184.108.40.206. The file is confirmed to be a non-system process. Such processes have no direct association with the performance of the Windows operating system and can readily be disabled or removed.
Affected Platform: Windows 7, 8, 10
How to check if your computer is infected with Yota.Music.Kernel.dll malware?
If your system is affected by Yota.Music.Kernel.dll malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- Yota.Music.Kernel.dll occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC's processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\Program Files\yota\yotamusic\yota.music.kernel.dll, you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to remove Yota.Music.Kernel.dll malware from system using Comodo Cleaning Essentials?
You can either choose to remove Yota.Music.Kernel.dll and other malwares using Comodo Antivirus, or Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) – both of which are absolutely free to download! CCE is a set of computer security tools designed to help you identify and remove malwares and unsafe processes from an infected computer.
To remove malwares using CCE, take the following steps:
1. Check the system requirements and download the feature-rich CCE suite for free.
2. After installation, choose the type of scan you want to perform. CCE offers 3 scan options to get rid of malwares from a PC:
- Smart Scan: Does a scan on critical areas of your system.
- Full Scan: Does a complete scan of your system.
- Custom Scan: Does a scan only on selected items.
The process to initiate the above mentioned scans are self-explanatory and thus, easy-to-use.
Additionally, it's recommended that you approve of any updates that the CCE will prompt you about to ensure it does a better job of identifying all the latest threats.
3. Click 'Next' to view the results.
4. Click 'Apply' to apply the selected operations to the threats. The selected operations will be applied.
Malware EntriesSafe Entries
Safe EntriesSafe Entries