What is CXLBResources.dll?
The file named CXLBResources.dll is developed by Nokia Corporation. The brand is the biggest manufacturer of smartphones in the 2000s and the file was used by their sync software that enables data transfer. It is digitally verified and signed by the organization Research in Motion aka RIM. The threat level is 1 and it is safe. The file has reliable support from the developer.
CXLBResources.dll is located in c:\windows\system32. The total size is 589.3 kilobytes. The latest version of the file available is 220.127.116.11. The program is maintained by Nokia Corporation. The DLL file is a non-system process. The Windows operating system can run efficiently without the particular DLL at any point.
Affected Platform: Windows XP,Vista,7
How to check if your computer is infected with CXLBResources.dll malware?
If your system is affected by CXLBResources.dll malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- CXLBResources.dll occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC's processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\Program Files, you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to remove CXLBResources.dll malware from system using Comodo Cleaning Essentials?
You can either choose to remove CXLBResources.dll and other malwares using Comodo Antivirus, or Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) – both of which are absolutely free to download! CCE is a set of computer security tools designed to help you identify and remove malwares and unsafe processes from an infected computer.
To remove malwares using CCE, take the following steps:
- Check the system requirements and download the feature-rich CCE suite for free.
- After installation, choose the type of scan you want to perform. CCE offers 3 scan options to get rid of malwares from a PC:
- Smart Scan: Does a scan on critical areas of your system.
- Full Scan: Does a complete scan of your system.
- Custom Scan: Does a scan only on selected items.
The process to initiate the above mentioned scans are self-explanatory and thus, easy-to-use.
Additionally, it's recommended that you approve of any updates that the CCE will prompt you about to ensure it does a better job of identifying all the latest threats.
- Click 'Next' to view the results.
Regardless of the type of scan you choose, the results will sometimes show false positive (flagging files that are actually safe), which has to be ignored. Only select the files you want to get rid of.
4. Click 'Apply' to apply the selected operations to the threats. The selected operations will be applied.
Malware EntriesSafe Entries
Safe EntriesSafe Entries