What is AwcSchedule.dll ?The file named AwcSchedule.dll is developed by IObit Information Technology. The program is created for Windows operating systems. The file may be installed along with other programs but being a non-system process, it will not disrupt the functioning of the operating system if disabled. The total size of the program is 69.8 kilobytes and can be easily hijacked by third party malware.
AwcSchedule.dll is located in C:\Program Files\iobit\advanced systemcare 3\awcschedule.dll. The program has an official signature from VeriSign. The DLL file can be compromised by other malware or Trojan. It receives updates from the developer which keeps its threat level low.
Affected Platform: Windows OS
How to check if your computer is infected with AwcSchedule.dll malware?
- Keep an eye for the following symptoms to check if your PC is infected with mspaint.exe malware:
- Unstable internet connection
- Browser redirects to unwanted websites
- PC performance slows down
- Browser is bombarded with hordes of popup ads
- System screen freezes repeatedly
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys to open Task Manager.
- Go to the process tab and right-click on the AwcSchedule.dll file and open its location.
How to remove AwcSchedule.dll malware from system with Comodo Cleaning Essentials?
Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) incorporates antivirus software with unique features like auto-sandboxing to identify and obstruct every suspicious process running on an endpoint with a single click. To remove AwcSchedule.dll malware using CCE, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Download the CCE suite.
Step 2: To start the application, double-click on the CCE.exe file.
Step 3: It then probes the antivirus to initiate a full system scan to identify and remove any existing malicious files.
Step 4: If threats are found during the scanning, you will be prompted with an alert screen.
Step 5: Comodo Cleaning Essentials will remove AwcSchedule.dll malware from your computer including all other malwares!
Malware EntriesSafe Entries
Safe EntriesSafe Entries