What is AngelObjectMap.dll ?
The file named AngelObjectMap.dll is developed by an unknown corporation and doesn’t have an officially verified seal. The file is found in Windows XP operating systems in most cases and is not present in modern day OS versions. The total file size is 49 kilobytes and it was last updated in the year 2012.
AngelObjectMap.dll is located in C:\Windows\System32 which is a common location. If found to be causing slowdowns in your PC or stalling operations, it can be readily disable. The program is a non-system process which doesn’t affect the Windows operating system functions. The DLL program is an executable file which makes it a potential threat. Use reliable methods to remove it if found infected.Affected Platform: Windows OS
How to check if your computer is infected with AngelObjectMap.dll malware?
If your system is affected by AngelObjectMap.dll malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- AngelObjectMap.dll occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC's processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\Program Files, you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to remove AngelObjectMap.dll malware from system using Comodo Cleaning Essentials?
You can either choose to remove AngelObjectMap.dll and other malwares using Comodo Antivirus, or Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) – both of which are absolutely free to download! CCE is a set of computer security tools designed to help you identify and remove malwares and unsafe processes from an infected computer.
To remove malwares using CCE, take the following steps:
- Check the system requirements and download the feature-rich CCE suite for free.
- After installation, choose the type of scan you want to perform. CCE offers 3 scan options to get rid of malwares from a PC:
- Smart Scan: Does a scan on critical areas of your system.
- Full Scan: Does a complete scan of your system.
- Custom Scan: Does a scan only on selected items.
Additionally, it's recommended that you approve of any updates that the CCE will prompt you about to ensure it does a better job of identifying all the latest threats.
3.Click 'Next' to view the results.
Regardless of the type of scan you choose, the results will sometimes show false positive (flagging files that are actually safe), which has to be ignored. Only select the files you want to get rid of.
4.Click 'Apply' to apply the selected operations to the threats.The selected operations will be applied.
Malware EntriesSafe Entries
Safe EntriesSafe Entries