What is AdvStTRK.dll?
The file named AdvStTRK.dll is developed by Intel Corporation and is used by Intel Proset Wireless chipset. The file is used in multiple system functions and has access to the core registry which makes it a potential target for malicious codes, virus, Trojan and malware. The threat factor of the program is at 1 which makes it efficiently threat free.
AdvStTRK.dll is located in %PROGFILES64%\Intel\WiFi\bin\LangResources\TRK. Any errors related to the file or missing DLL can be fixed by installing latest Intel drivers or fixing the Windows operating system. Multiple instances of the file indicate a possible malware hijack and has to be removed to avoid further damage to the system.
Affected Platform: Windows OS
How to check if your computer is infected with AdvStTRK.dll malware?
If your system is affected by AnimGif.dll malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- AdvStTRK.dll occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC's processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\Program Files, you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to remove AdvStTRK.dll malware from system using Comodo Cleaning Essentials?
You can either choose to remove AdvStTRK.dll and other malwares using Comodo Antivirus, or Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) – both of which are absolutely free to download! CCE is a set of computer security tools designed to help you identify and remove malwares and unsafe processes from an infected computer.
To remove malwares using CCE, take the following steps:
1. Check the system requirements and download the feature-rich CCE suite for free.
2. After installation, choose the type of scan you want to perform. CCE offers 3 scan options to get rid of malwares from a PC:
- Smart Scan: Does a scan on critical areas of your system.
- Full Scan: Does a complete scan of your system.
- Custom Scan: Does a scan only on selected items.
The process to initiate the above mentioned scans are self-explanatory and thus, easy-to-use.
Additionally, it's recommended that you approve of any updates that the CCE will prompt you about to ensure it does a better job of identifying all the latest threats.
3. Click 'Next' to view the results.
Regardless of the type of scan you choose, the results will sometimes show false positive (flagging files that are actually safe), which has to be ignored. Only select the files you want to get rid of.
4. Click 'Apply' to apply the selected operations to the threats. The selected operations will be applied.
Malware EntriesSafe Entries
Safe EntriesSafe Entries
|No||12, 4, 0,
|12, 4, 0,
|No||13, 0, 0,
|13, 0, 0,
|No||12, 4, 3,
|12, 4, 3,