What is Nivdort Virus?
Nivdort is identified as a Trojan horse which is a frightening and annoying system program. A Trojan Horse is a pesky form of malware in general that it tricks the victim user by its appearance as a convincing useful software but in reality it does damage when it gets installed and run onto the victim's system.
How Nivdort affects the system
Cyber security experts have reported Nivdort as an adamant trojan, taking its avatar to disconnect surfing speed that obstructs the user from accessing the regular websites that he/she intends to. The Nivdort malware infiltrates into the victim's Windows computer to distribute cosmic amount of malicious files to covert a large portion of hard drive without the consent of the user. Trojans are also used by hackers to exploit the user's computer to install ransomware applications and other remote controlled malware.
In some cases the Nivdort malware interferes that it does not allow the user to perform online transactions. The Nivdort malware helps the hackers to remotely track the victim user's keystroke hence making the PC vulnerable.
How does the user get infected with Nivdort
1. It will create a folder with randomname and copy itself three times in ROOT:\<RandomFolderName> folder with randomname.
2. It will autorun registry entry with randomname and value with ROOT:\\<RandomFolderName>\\RandomFile.exe
3. It will Create Service registry entry with randomname and details listed below:
4. It will connect remote site Host and details listed below:
USER AGENT: None
Some of the most prominent ways of users getting malware ridden by Nivdot
1. Social Media is one way, some eye catching topics that may sound informative would divert the users to some malicious websites and phishing domains, by this way the user gets creepy threats infects the system.
2. Drive-By-Download is one other malware delivery technique that is activated only for the reason that the user has visited a website. Such unsafe applications find their way through unsafe internet sources.
3. File Sharing over the network permits malware like Nivdort to infect your Windows PC.
4. Spam Email Attachments when opened and downloaded causes Nivdort to infect the victim's user system which is known to be the wellspring for virus penetration.
5. Use of infected DVDs, pendrives, CDs and such may infect the system with Nivdort. Hence the user should take extra precautions while using external devices.
How to remove the Nivdort Virus from system using Comodo Antivirus
Step 1: Download the Award-Winning Comodo Antivirus to protect your desktop. To protect your android phones you can download Antivirus for Android from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comodo.cisme.antivirus&hl=en.
Step 2: Installation configuration frames will be displayed. Select the configuration you would like to apply
Step 3: Select Customize Configuration option and arrange installers, configuration, and file location.
Step 4: Once the Installation is Finished, restart your PC.
Step 5: Comodo Internet Security starts virus protection software updation. It takes sometime to get updated.
Step 6: After the update, a Quick scan is executed.
Step 7: If threats are found upon completion of scanning, you will be prompted with an alert screen.
Step 8: It will clean all malware including Nivdort Virus from system.